1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. In this Policy, personal information means:
- 1.1.1. Personal information that a User provides about himself independently at registration (creating an account) or during use of the Services, including User's personal data. Required for the provision of Services information is marked in a special way. Other information provided by the User at his discretion.
- 1.1.2. Data that are automatically transferred to the services of the Website in the process of their use is installed on the User's device software, including your IP address, cookie data, information about the User's browser (or other program with which you can access the services), specifications of equipment and software used by the User, the date and time of access services, addresses of the requested pages and other such information.
- 1.1.3. Other information about the User, processing is provided by Agreement for using the Website.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
- 2.1. The site collects and stores only personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or execution of agreements and contracts with the User, with the exception of cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a certain statutory period.
- 2.2. The User's personal information the Site is processed in the following order:
- 2.2.1. The identification of the User registered on the Website for access to the "entrance for employees."
- 2.2.2. Provide the User access to personalized content of the Site.
- 2.2.3. Establish User feedback, including sending notifications, requests concerning the use of the Website, provision of services, handling queries and requests from the User.
- 2.2.4. Determine the location of the User to ensure security, prevent fraud.
- 2.2.5. Confirmation of the accuracy and completeness of the personal data provided by the User.
- 2.2.6. Account creation if the User gave its consent to create an account.
- 2.2.7. Notifying the User of the Website about the news.
- 2.2.8. Provide the User with effective customer and technical support if you encounter problems associated with the use of the Website.
- 2.2.9. The implementation of promotional activities with the consent of the User.
3. CONDITIONS OF PROCESSING USER PERSONAL INFORMATION AND ITS TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
- 3.1. The site stores personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
- 3.2. In respect of User's personal information is kept confidential, except in cases of voluntary customers provide information about themselves for the General public. When you use certain services the User agrees that a certain part of his personal information becomes public.
- 3.3. The website has the right to transfer User personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- 3.3.1. The user agreed to such actions.
- 3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a particular service or performance of a particular agreement or contract with the User.
- 3.3.4. The transfer is provided by Russian or other applicable legislation within the statutory procedures.
- 3.3.5. In the case of a sale of the Website, the purchaser assumes all obligations for compliance with this Policy with respect to personal information received by him.
- 3.4. Processing of personal data of users without restriction in any lawful manner, including in information systems of personal data using means of automation or without use of such funds. Processing of personal data of Users shall be in accordance with the Federal law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On personal data".
- 3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Website informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
- 3.6. The Site administration takes all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, dissemination, as well as other unlawful actions of third parties.
- 3.7. The administration of the Site together with the User shall take all necessary measures to prevent damages or other adverse consequences caused by loss or disclosure of User's personal data.
4. THE OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1. The user is obliged:
- 4.1.1. To provide information on personal data required to use the Site.
- 4.1.2. To update the information provided about personal data in the event of changes to this information.
- 4.2. The Website administration is obliged:
- 4.2.3. To take precautions to protect the confidentiality of User's personal data in the manner normally used to protect this kind of information in an existing business turnover.
- 4.2.4. To implement blocking of personal data relating to that User after the request or the request of the User or his legal representative or authorised body on protection of the rights of personal data subjects for a period of check in case of identification of inaccurate personal data or misconduct.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The Website administration has not performed their obligations, liable for losses incurred by User in connection with the misuse of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
- 5.2.1. Became public before her loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. Was obtained from a third party prior to its receipt by Site Administration.
- 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. Before applying to the court for disputes arising from the relationship between the Site User and Site Administration, required is the claim (a written proposal on the voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 6.2. Recipient of the claim is within 100 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complaint notify the Complainant about the outcome of a claim.
- 6.3. Failing agreement, the dispute will be submitted to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS